1) This post is going to be done in bullet points. I am so annoyed with life right now that I don't even have the energy to write in complete paragraphs!
2) I started my period today hence the title of this post and the bullet point above and all of them below.
3) I started my period today...YES, I do know I already said that! Why do have to try to correct me all the time? Wait, I'm sorry. Don't go!
4) I started my period today. I did what I was suppose to do and called my RE fully expecting a full break down of my upcoming IVF cycle. I wanted to hear...
"HI ALY!!!!!!! I see that you want to do IVF in January, right? Just so you know you will start stims on THIS DATE and get your BFP on THIS DATE and your due date will be THIS DATE BUT your baby GIRL will actually be born on THIS DATE so I hope you are prepared. Thanks for calling, see you then!"
Ok so I know that's stretching things a bit, but a girl can DREAM right? Anyway, I called to let them know it was CD (cycle day) One for me and they did not even return my call. This is time sensitive material folks! I have to have blood work scheduled for CD 3. That's SATURDAY, so it has to be specially ordered. How are they missing this? Please look back at #1. I'm not feeling so great about this new RE now. What else are they going to forget? UGH!!!
5) Have you ever had a day when all you wanted to do was cry? For no real reason but you just felt the need to let it all out? That was today for me. The funny thing is that in the midst of choking back tears at every turn, all I could think about was this video from Dane Cook. I DID MY BEST!!!!
If you have a few minutes and have not seen this video, watch it!!! You will die laughing. Seriously, I hate to lose you as a reader, but you are going to DIE laughing. Trust me it is totally worth it!
I am going to call back to my new RE office tomorrow. Hopefully they will actually manage to return my call this time. If not, I will be shopping for a new RE in a few days!!